Sunday, November 11, 2012

I'm Happy Just Because

Do you ever just wake up and find yourself in a crazy random (awesome) mood?  This happens to me A LOT.  Like a lot, a lot.  It happened today.  I meant to spend my day doing productive things like writing blog posts and tons of other adult-like real people things.  But I didn't.  What I did do was buy a purple wig.  It's from the same company that Melissa (@mechamelissa) and I bought our New York Comic Con wigs from.  It's purpley and magical and will match my galaxy leggings.  I love wigs.  After that I decided to run around my room in a hot pink wig that I already own and pretend to be an airplane while straightening my room.  Why?  I have no idea.  And that's right.  I spent much of Hurricane Sandy and the snowstorm cleaning and organizing my room and it's already a little messy again.  What a failure!  I've also spent much of my day scouring the internet for a pink handbag that has a giant bow on it.  Sadly after looking through 20 pages of products on ebay, I was devastated to find that most pink bow handbags are actually made for Barbie dolls.  Wtf?  Anyway, my next order of business was finding a gif maker online.  I thought it would be entertaining to make a gif set of myself from the video I used to audition for a reality show this one time.   I actually got picked to be on it but they keep having production setbacks so I'm still not sure if it will actually happen.  Either way, I'll be happy<3  Oh wait come to think of it, I already was on one reality show.  It was on TLC and it was called Geek Love.  This one (if it gets made) will also be geek-centric, but I digress.  The next unproductive topic I tackled was to sit at my laptop and think about how unfair it is that Sailor Moon and Sabrina the Teenage Witch have talking cats and I do not.  At least I had a gingerbread latte while I contemplated what my cat and I would talk about.  Well, that's two blog posts in one day which is probably crazy.  GTG read some Batman comics and listen to Bright Eyes until The Walking Dead starts!  What have you been doing on this unseasonably warm November Sunday? Hope you like my gif.  Byeeeeeee.




No comments:

Post a Comment