Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Random Tumblr Quiz - 88 Truths


Hey guys! I should totally be preparing for NYCC, but since I'm known to procrastinate I decided to take a quick (okay, not so quick) tumblr quiz while I continue to put off all of my responsibilities!  Please excuse any grammatical errors, as I am deliriously tired.  Last night I attended the Black Milk photo shoot/dinner and I was barely able to squeeze in any hours of sleep upon arriving home.  Obviously it was totally worth it though!  I'll be blogging about it later in the week or next, once the Facebook pictures are uploaded and the madness that is New York Comic Con is over.  And right before jet setting off to Florida to visit other Kristin, Patrick and their adorable puppy, Raven.  I'll be escaping the New York cold for a few days <3  Speaking of warmer weather, here's a pic of one of my favorite summer outfits from this year!




88 Truths
1. Last beverage: Green Tea (typically, this will always be the answer)
2. Last phone call: Lauren to announce her arrival to my house!
3. Last text message: “Also we may go to karaoke after the launch :) :) :)” From the lovely @jennifermarie
4. Last song you listened to: Better Off Without You by Summer Camp
6. Last book you read: Well, I'm currently reading The Magicians by Lev Grossman
7. Last movie you saw: Looper, and it was absolutely wonderful
8. Last food you ate: Vanilla Bean ice cream (currently devouring)
9. Last tv show you watched: The Vampire Diaries

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12: Purple
13. Pink
14. Green

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend: I've made tons ^.^
16. Fallen out of love: Nope, you'd have to be in love for that to happen!
17. Laughed until you cried: Many, many times.
18. Met someone who changed you: Most definitely.  This year has been one big giant learning experience.  Luckily, everything that's happened since April has made me realize that I am a much stronger person than I ever thought I was.
19. Found out who your true friends were: See previous question!
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Who hasn't? But you can't dwell on the gossip of unimportant folks.  Those are not the kind kind of people you want in your life.  All that matters is your own happiness and the happiness of the people you love most.
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Most of them!
23. How many kids do you want: Magic 8 Ball says: Ask again later. (Like years later)
24. Do you have any pets: Unfortunately, no. But I really want a kitten, a puppy or a teacup pig.
25. Do you want to change your name: Never.  I love my name <3
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Honestly, I cried about turning 25 because I felt old and then I went out with friends and saw The Dark Knight Rises, because Batman makes everything better.
27. What time did you wake up today: 5.44 am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Sitting on a train wondering why the outlet was not working and trying to conserve my iPhone battery on my way home.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: NEW YORK COMIC CON... IN ONE DAY
30. Last time you saw your Mother: An hour ago.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I'm finally at a point in my life where I feel completely in control of everything.  If there was anything about my life that I wanted to change, I would do it instead of complaining about it in a blog post.
32. What are you listening to right now: I'm still watching The Vampire Diaries :o)
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: I have! He's a swell guy.
34. Who’s getting on your nerves right now: This second, no one since I'm sitting alone in my room.
35. Most visited web page: Twitter
36. What’s your real name: Kristin Elizabeth
37. Nicknames: Kiki, Tink, Gwen, Supergirl
38. Relationship Status: Single!
39. Zodiac sign: Leo.  I'm on the cusp, but I definitely possess more personality traits of a Leo.
40. Male or female: Female.
41. Favorite Subject: English
42. Least Favorite Subject: History
43. Favorite teacher: Too many to choose from
44. Write w/e you want here: I wish everyday were Halloween
46. Height: Around 5 ft. 7 in.
49. Piercings: Ears.
50. Tattoos: I wish.
51. Righty or lefty: Righty.

FIRSTS:
52. First surgery: None.
53. First piercing: Ears.
54. First best friend: Lauren (and she still is <3)
55. First sport you joined: I was forced into sports... it's not something I remember fondly.  But to answer the question, it would be karate.  My brother and I had our hearts set on becoming Power Rangers.
56. First vacation: Florida

RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating: Ice cream.
60. Drinking: Nothing.
61. I’m about to: Write a blog post for On Wednesdays We Wear Pink
62. Listening to: Watching TVD
63. Waiting for: Comic Con!

YOUR FUTURE:
64. Want kids: Debatable.
65. Get married: Again, debatable.
66. Career: Blogger, Novelist, Social Media Coordinator

WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes.
68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs
69. Shorter or taller: Taller.
70. Older or Younger: Older.
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous.
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Arms.
73. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
75. Yourself: Heck yeah!
76. Miracles: I've witnessed some firsthand :o)
77. Love at first sight: No, that seems irresponsible and reckless.
78. Heaven: Yes
79. Santa Claus: SHUSH. Obviously.
80. Kiss on the first date: Maybe.
81. Angels: Yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
82. Had more than one girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: No, that's terrible!
83. Did you sing today: I always conduct sing alongs on all of my car rides.
84. Ever gone skydiving: No, no, no.  That's just not for me.
85. If you could go back in time, how far would go? I'd stay right in my place.  Unless I could scope out the future!
86. The moment you would choose to re-live: Meeting Jeff Lemire at Baltimore Comic Con (see previous blog post)
87. Are you afraid of falling in love?: A little. I would never want to lose myself in the process.
88. Are you afraid of posting this as 88 truths: I wouldn't have taken this quiz if I were!

No comments:

Post a Comment